Thursday, September 24, 2015

Kindergarten Response

The way this kindergarten has been created seems to me, to be for the most part a great thing. Through having a circle where different ages get taught and can wander, befriend, and get to know anyone seems like a great practice for unity. It teaches children not to see boundaries all the time. We're all just living in the same world, doing different things, but together. I think it might possibly be a little bit distracting, but I think since they've grown in the environment, they've learned not be disrupted by others. In my own kindergarten, I remember we would sometimes play with people from other age groups, but most generally not. I wish could have felt comfortable around so many people, that might have affected me to this day.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of kids 'wandering' around and 'befriending' each other. You have written a thoughtful response.

    ReplyDelete